Here’s a quick synopsis of the seller’s pitch:
*Every dog should have a point of view, and this product makes it possible!
*Dogs are curious and want to know what’s going on out there! Help satisfy their curiosity and make it possible for them to have a peek!
* Installs easily! (Mmmmhmmm)
I mean, why have this:
when you can have this:
and even this:
Now some of you might think this a spectacular idea, but I guess you would have to have a “normal” dog to use this. I, however, have two nutty Mastiffs and I KNOW this would never work out!
Here’s what would happen if I installed this on our fence:
1. We would have to install two of them, and even then they would find a way to torture each other to death by trying to look through the same “Pet Peek”. Just what I need to add to my day…those two trying to annoy each other (and me) more than they already do.
2. Their gigando heads would never fit in there. Just what I need to add to my day…my two big goofs ramming their giant noggins against my fence all day.
3. My dogs drool when they get excited. Just what I need to add to my day…having to clean those damn things off so they could actually see past their drool that would coat it.
4. They would bark like champions at everyone and everything that possibly went on in their fields of vision. It wouldn’t matter if a leaf floated by…they would bark at it…thus the reason I have a stockade fence, so they can’t see. Just what I need to add to my day…two dogs barking like lunatics. I think not.
5. If they saw a cat stroll by, they’d try to go through my fence. Just what I need to add to my day…a trip to Home Depot for some new fencing.
This wouldn’t work for me on any level. It just wouldn’t.
However, if you think this is something that your “normal” pooch would LOVE, then head on over to Pet Peek, pony up $34.98 each, and get to installing this in your fence. They even offer free shipping on orders of 2-4. Not bad. (I’m sure if you dig far enough on Amazon, you could get it cheaper…just saying.) Also, apparently it is pretty awesome according to lots of people, because this has even won product awards.
As for me…Sorry, but I must dub Pet Peek Unpinteresting. I have more than enough insanity in my house. I really don’t need to purposely add to it.