I am so honored to have been nominated for some awards by a few fellow bloggers…namely millieonherworld, Facetious Firecracker, Spijder at Whirling Point, and theroommom. I really love reading their blogs too, so I feel like I am in good company!! Please go and check their blogs out!
Since it’s three awards, and I’m slightly lazy, I am going to do them all at once. I hope no one minds that!
Wow! One was really nice, but three?!? I’m flattered! Again, thank you so much!
Onto the good stuff…
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Paste the award image on your blog or blog post
- Tell 7 Facts About Yourself ( 10 for the One Lovely Blog Award)
- Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
Alrighty then…10 Facts About Me:
1. I don’t know how to do just one thing at a time. It’s either multi-task or nothing.
2. I am seriously addicted to my I-Pad!
3. I am also addicted to milk. I drink about a 1/2 gallon per day, and would drink more than that if I didn’t stop myself.
4. I LOVE the smell of gasoline. I roll down the windows at the gas station and sniff it in happily.
5. I can “speed-read”. Not like the freaks on TV that turn a page a second, but I read very, very fast. I’ve been able to do that since I was a kid. Thus people think I just glance at things when they hand them to me…especially my students. They will stand there and quiz me on what I just read. It’s pretty funny and a nice time saver for me.
6. My eyes open at 4:30am every single day, (even in the summer…grrr)… no matter what time I fell asleep. Damn you internal alarm clock.
7. If I didn’t have extended family and a great job, I would pack up and move to a tropical island like the Dominican Republic in a heartbeat. (If we ever hit the lottery though, I am out of here!)
8. I deeply regret having taken 8 years of French, instead of Spanish. All I can do is read the back of the conditioner bottle with that. Bummer.
9. I think living at the Jersey Shore is as good as it gets. As they say, “My life is your vacation.”
10. I’m dying to get Freshly Pressed. C’mon WordPress! Maybe someday.
That’s about as exciting as I get. LOL
Nominating Other Bloggers:
Ok, I am going to cheat here a little, because 15 seems like a lot. Here are some that I really enjoy though, and I hope you will check out their work. I wouldn’t steer you wrong!
1. Good2begone “Truth with a side of slight insanity”. I never miss a post!
2. The CHICago Life My one stop blog for the best in fashion and food!
3. I Can’t Watch, Is it Over Yet? Funny without fail!
4. Idiotprufs : Funny lessons on idiocy..which also just happens to be one of my favorite words!
5. My Parents Are Crazier Than Yours Hysterical…and it makes you feel better about your own life!
6. Joe’s Shitty Ideas If you haven’t read this blog yet, then do so immediately! I literally LOL every single time! Truly outstanding!
7. Remain Insane Aside from the fact that Gemma cracks me up with her “stupid people” rants, I also get to vicariously see Australian life thanks to her!
I’m sure there are some blogs that I forgot about, but these are my top 7. Congrats to my list of nominees. I’ll be contacting them later today.
Again, thank you to the people who nominated me. I have to say that if I could I’d bestow the award back on them them because I love reading their blogs too!
Happy Blogging Everyone!